BlackWings
You must login before entering the BlackWings forums made by Mo
BlackWings
You must login before entering the BlackWings forums made by Mo
BlackWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server BlackWings is the best server ever!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i think i might say, goodbye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zezimara

zezimara

i think i might say, goodbye Empty
PostSubject: i think i might say, goodbye   i think i might say, goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:53 pm

well i think that even after this small period ive played this server, ive seen it all.

and what annoys me the most is lack of information provided by the staff, either staff is not on or either they are to busy duping stuff or fucking around with the server, you guys should chose staff on base when they are online so there is always and admin/mod/co online which people can contact when they have problems or want to see things cleared out!

if this goes on i will just find another server which may do succeed in these things i just mensioned...

maybe goodbye, Zezimara
Back to top Go down
oaktown

PostSubject: Re: i think i might say, goodbye   i think i might say, goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 am

join doomsdayx.smfforfree server comes online tonight, zezima thats y we quit youve got the best staff poss on this, its me matthew nightmare and pure
Back to top Go down
Elemental X

Elemental X

PostSubject: Re: i think i might say, goodbye   i think i might say, goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:51 pm

You have that all wrong lol, its www.doomsdayx.tk Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think i might say, goodbye   i think i might say, goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think i might say, goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWings :: Goodbye's :(-
Jump to: