BlackWings
You must login before entering the BlackWings forums made by Mo
BlackWings
You must login before entering the BlackWings forums made by Mo
BlackWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server BlackWings is the best server ever!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kod

[TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] Empty
PostSubject: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Ok here are the steps:

Step 1:
Get an iPod/iPhone

Step 2:
Download the free version of the app "Teamviewer" for the iPod/iPhone. Then download Teamviewer for the computer or mac at http://teamviewer.com/index.aspx

Step 3:
Create your own password for teamviewer (something no one will guess)

Step 4:
Open up teamviewer for the computer and iPod/iPhone

Step 5:
Type in the Teamviewer ID and Password (it shows you the ID and password when you open Teamviewer on the computer) on the iPod/iPhone.

Step 6:
Open client files and press "Click here to play!" and it will run the client on your iPod/iPhone!

Step 7:
Play the game and have fun!

If you liked this guide please recommend me for staff Smile

Hope you liked Smile
Back to top Go down
muffin

muffin

[TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] Empty
PostSubject: lol   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:45 pm

lol funnyyy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:49 pm

What if there lazy, like me Surprised?
Back to top Go down
kod

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Quote :
lol funnyyy

what u mean u think it dont work?
Back to top Go down
kod

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Quote :
What if there lazy, like me Surprised?

Well if they are lazy they wont go on comp they would rather be on iPod/iPhone Razz
Back to top Go down
muffin

muffin

PostSubject: lll   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:54 pm

i ment like useung teamveiwer and sht
Back to top Go down
kod

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:14 pm

well its good guide tho right?
Back to top Go down
Ali21
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:25 am

kod i think this guide is very good now i can use my 3g to play server whenever i want thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://blackwings.forummotion.com
kod

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:34 am

Thx Mohamed
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Holy shit i wanna try that.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Holy SHIT that actually works! i just tried it
Back to top Go down
kod

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:15 am

Lol ye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 am

Alright, seen the guide, before it gets spammy..LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Ali21
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 am

Yo don't lock this it's a good guide
Back to top Go down
https://blackwings.forummotion.com
Sparc Mac

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Damn nice guide if i had an iphone or ipod i would use Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]   [TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?!  (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUT]How to play using your iPod/iPhone?!?!?! (Might Be The Best Tut In Game)[TUT]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWings :: Guides-
Jump to: